Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A PRAISE GOD UPDATE ON DEANA!!!!

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 04, 2009 08:34 AM, CST

Hello Family & Friends,

This is Deana posting. The doctors just came in and gave us the good news that the chemo seems to be working. My numbers are looking good and they are pleased w/ how things are progressing.

My parents left this morning to head back home to get the motor home. They have found a RV park nearby where they are going to come back and set up shop. We are talking to the boyz every morning & & every night. Tonight we are going to try and Skype w/ them w/ the help of Uncle Dennis.

It looks like I may be released as soon as Friday or Sat as out patient. We will wait and see what my numbers look like then. I may be out for about a week and then back in as an inpatient.I have been having some nausea so they give me some anti-nausea meds that make me real sleepy so that is why I am not on-line, or on the boards that often.

Jack is doing laundry today and then he has to take an IV class this afternoon to learn how to flush my line w/ Heparin while I am out patient so my IV does not clot. Will check in again closer to the weekend to let you know if I have been released or not.

Many, Many thanks for the prayers, cards, visits, goodies and posts of support here. They are working.

As Jack would say, hug your loved ones tight tonight.

xoxo~Deana



No comments: