Sunday, March 15, 2009

CHARACTER BREAKFAST

1900 PARK FARE
THE GRAND FLORIDIAN RESORT

The GT's were SOOOOO cute in their custom outfits that Miss Kristine made them!!
We got stopped EVERYWHERE!!!
I just LOVE the character breakfasts!!! Love, love, love them!! They are fun, interactive and good way top get up close and personal!! Each character made TWO stops at our table. It was way cool!!! This b'fast included:
Pooh, Tigger, Alice in Wonderland, Mary Poppins and the Mad Hatter





The Mad Hatter was BY FAR my favorite!! He was HYSTERICAL!!! During his visit to our table, there was an empty seat between AJ & Kyler. "MH" walked over to it, rolled his eyes and said...."Oh heavens, I guess I'll sit here between the teenagers even though I! DON'T! LIKE!YOU!! This age is so so, so....oh, I just don't like you!!" The boys rolled and they loved it whether they admit it or not!!! ;-)

I love Kyler's face in this picture!!!

The Mad Hatter spies Luke behind him and got all excited since he wasn't a teenager!

Look at his eyes..... crazy!!!!


Sydney wanted NOTHING, I REPEAT - NOTHING, to do with the "people" characters!! Freaked out when they were by her. However, she jumped at the chance to hang out with Pooh & Tigger. 2 of her faves, I might add!! She would get so excited every time she'd see them!

MOMMA LOOK!!!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!


No thanks, Mary Poppins!!!

And Alice, same goes for you!! Back away slowly!!

I was calling Luke in the shot, he said this "was for girls only"!!


Luke, he was in his glory!! He loves Tigger and just beemed when he'd be around!!! Calling him over and over and over!! He was not bashful or shy but wanted to be right in the middle of the action!! :)
A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!!!




1 comment:

Linda Ashcraft said...

Looks like fun! Love the pic with Mary Poppins!