Monday, December 29, 2008

You wanted pictures!!!!

All 5 grandkids, in one room, for Christmas....FINALLY!!
Tess, Luke, AJ, Taite & Sydney
My Momma and Daddy were beyond thrilled!!!



I am SO thankful for this photo!!!


My little cowgirl!!!


My little cowboy


THE SKI NINJA...aka...AJ


Luke and his VERY OWN travel pillow like Mommy's


Move over Rachel Ray!!


Sydney's VERY OWN travel pillow!!


Ohhhhh, bed head!!! Lovin' her new pink chair!!


They call him the streak!!
This is what we could get of Luke on his brand new bike!

My Daddy reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"


My sweet Tess, workin' that scarf!!


Sydney.....my little DIVA!!!


AJ, doing his very best, BORED TEENAGE impression.


Ever tried to herd cats? Well, that's what it's like to take a picture of 3 toddlers, 1 infant and a teenager!!! My Momma was LOVING this!!


Alan's Momma reading to Luke


Alan's Momma playing with Sydney

My sweet AJ


"Nee Nee" loving the car ride!


Sydney, hanging her very first ornament in her FOREVER HOME!!!


Luke looking for PERFECT placement!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're so precious Kristi. I know you have to be flying pretty high to have them all together.

Is there an update on Alan's Mom?