How did that happen? I cannot believe it!! Sydney has been in our arms forever for a MONTH...A WHOLE MONTH!!!! We have come so stinking far in a month.
- From her not wanting anything to do with me to calling out for me before anyone else!
- From demanding a bottle NUMEROUS times a day to not having a bottle in almost 2 weeks....NOR DOES SHE ASK FOR THEM ANYMORE!!!
- From calling out for "PaPa" to calling him "Daddy"(1/2 the time) like the boys do!
- From hellatious tantrums one after another to only one every couple days(except bedtime/bath)!
- From not knowing how to really run to CHASING her brothers around our house!
- From ignoring a sneeze to SAYING IN ENGLISH....Bless you(BESS CHU)!
- From not being so keen on riding in a carseat in Guate to SCREAMING and CLAPPING when we get in the carseat!
- From her not liking me and me not being too terribly fond of her to actually loving each other a little more every day!
The list goes on but you get the gist! Things are going pretty darn well in the BamaGirl family!!! It's still hairy some days and I am stressed beyond measure sometimes but things are getting there. And for that alone, I am so thankful!!!!