Thursday, December 11, 2008

A month already?

How did that happen? I cannot believe it!! Sydney has been in our arms forever for a MONTH...A WHOLE MONTH!!!! We have come so stinking far in a month.


  • From her not wanting anything to do with me to calling out for me before anyone else!

  • From demanding a bottle NUMEROUS times a day to not having a bottle in almost 2 weeks....NOR DOES SHE ASK FOR THEM ANYMORE!!!

  • From calling out for "PaPa" to calling him "Daddy"(1/2 the time) like the boys do!

  • From hellatious tantrums one after another to only one every couple days(except bedtime/bath)!

  • From not knowing how to really run to CHASING her brothers around our house!

  • From ignoring a sneeze to SAYING IN ENGLISH....Bless you(BESS CHU)!

  • From not being so keen on riding in a carseat in Guate to SCREAMING and CLAPPING when we get in the carseat!

  • From her not liking me and me not being too terribly fond of her to actually loving each other a little more every day!

The list goes on but you get the gist! Things are going pretty darn well in the BamaGirl family!!! It's still hairy some days and I am stressed beyond measure sometimes but things are getting there. And for that alone, I am so thankful!!!!

Photobucket





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful family photo! Happy that all is falling into place.

Debra

Unknown said...

LOVE the Christmas card!!! I am so happy that things are moving along...every day gets better and better, doesn't it? Love, Carrie

Jodi Crubaugh said...

Great Picture! It was worth the struggle!

Happy Holidays to you too!

Aaron and Erica said...

Oh my goodness...I love your family picture!!! I also love hearing that things are improving each day. You are blessed!!!!!

So no TA this week. I talked to our social worker a few hours ago. I'll post details on the blog sometime today, after I have had a chance to talk to Aaron (he's in Utah). Thank you for your sweet comments and most of all for your prayers!

Erica

Shannon said...

Love the family picture. I am so glad you are moving forward. She is just gorgeous.

My name is Lauren said...

A month? Holy moly! I cannot believe it has flown that fast!
Love the card. It's awesome to see a family of 5....together. :)
Lauren
(Sweetpea)

Unknown said...

I know you said the pictures didn't turn out, but this one really did. I love it! Has it really been a month already? I love facebook too, don't try mob wars...it's even more addicting!

Valerie said...

I love the family picture. It turned out great.

Laurie said...

I am so glad things are falling into place. Your family is precious!