Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I might be MIA for a while

Not sure what's happening to our laptops but BOTH of them have konked out, dang it all!! Soooo, we have to take them to the 'Puter Doctor and have them checked out. I think it's the charger that's frying the batteries. My laptop is only 8 months old and I just had to replace the battery because it would not charge. Now it's dead......as in can't get it to even turn on after a week with the new battery. Now Alan's is dead....same thing. It won't even turn on with the charger plugged in. Sooooo, I'm on the archaeic desktop PC that makes its home in AJ's room. I'll post when I can........


2 comments:

Gail said...

Oh no!! I would be so lost without my laptop. Hope yours' are up and running soon!!
Gail

Cheryl said...

Hey go check out my latest blog...You have been tagged because you are FABULOUS!!! And if I could figure out how to add that pic here I would!