Thursday, January 1, 2009

James Clifton Cagle, Jr

Please say a prayer for my friend James and his wife Sabrina. I have been friends with James since high school and he's just an all around good guy. He and his wife have 2 girls and their little man, James Clifton Cagle Jr was born on Tuesday December 30 at 4:46pm. He weighed 2lbs 6 ounces, and 14 inches long. This sweet little guy was born right at 3 monts premature and is quite the little fighter....he's already breathing on his own. JJ, Cliff, JC are among the names he's being called - nothing is set in stone yet.


I just talked to James and they are running some more tests on him tomorrow but for now, all that they've done has come back good. This little one has a BIG LIFE ahead of him!!! I'll keep you posted as to his progress. Here are their photos so you can see who you are praying for:










1 comment:

Kristine said...

Hey Kristi! I will definitely be praying for your friends' little baby. Please keep me updated on how the little guy is doing. Ethan and Emily were three months preemie and Ethan was 2 lbs 7 oz and was 14 inches long and Emily was 2 lbs 1oz and was 13.5 inches long. I'd be happy to talk to your friends if they need any kind of support. I am well aware of the rollercoaster ride they will be on in the coming months. They will have my prayers.

Hugs and prayers,
Kristine