Saturday, April 18, 2009

I think it's time for a TODDLER BED!!!

I don't wanna do it but I might have to!!! Sydney's "new thing"(in the past few weeks) is upon waking, she begins SCREAMING AND HOLLERING for me to come get her. Over and over and over till someone comes in. Now, while she's doing this, she laying all snuggly under her covers still just playing with her lovies and chilling. She's not mad, she's not scared, she's not anything but ready to get up!!
Here's the problem - she's waking up Luke!!! Waking up Luke before he's ready to get up is SO NOT A GOOD THING!!! Fortunately, he stumbled into our room(crying) this morning and got up in the bed with Alan. Fell back to sleep. He's been out for a good hour again. I, on the other hand, have been used as a jungle gym for the past hour. And she has no concept of "inside voice" yet. It's beginning to get really old, really fast!!!


1 comment:

Valerie said...

We are having the same issue as far as a toddler bed for Ava. I'm afraid she won't stay in it and be wandering thru the house all night!