- Job falls in my lap on Tuesday. Since I had not heard from the company that I *REALLY* wanted to work for, I took this other job. They wanted me to start on Wednesday.
- Start on Wednesday and by lunchtime, I realized that I was in WAAAAAAAAAAY over my head!!!! That same afternoon, the company that I interviewed with last Friday offers me the job. I explain to them that since I had never heard anything from them, I had taken another offer because I needed to work. I am so in far over my head that.....
- When I go to work on Thursday my heart rate is 127 and I feel an SVT attack coming on really quickly. By 11:00 I realize this job is SOOOOO not for me!!! I explain to the management that I just can't do it and that they would have to find someone else.
- I call Teledyne Brown to inquire whether they had filled the position and they had NOT, so they RE-OFFER me the job and immediately begin making arragements for me start on Wednesday Aug 26!!!! I felt like a million pounds was off my shoulders!!!!
- Exhaled and enjoyed Friday!!!
Saturday, August 22, 2009
Ok, here's the rundown:
Posted by Kristi at 7:18 PM