Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hoping to find my feet again ---

Wow and DANG IT, it's been a VERY ROUGH SUMMER!!!! I've been a little off kilter this past month or so. I've got so many things that I want to blog but with my mother in law's passing on July 4; Deana's passing on 7/27 and some other stuff going on at Casa de Jones, I just haven't had the energy. I barely move off the couch b/c I just have nothing left right now!
Show me some love and tell your friends about my blog. I'm trying to grow it and get into some sponsorships give aways.
Anyone want to hook me up to get me started???
Monday I am turning over a new leaf.........be prepared, or maybe afraid!!! Look for new posts, pictures, give-aways, etc.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry that your summer has not turnd out the way you planned. I know you will come out of this funk soon, and that everything you need will fall into place. I'd be happy to do a small something for a giveaway. My bows are not anything special, but I could make a few for your blog. I could do a nursing cover or a cape later this fall......let me know what you think. Love ya!

Bethany said...

I look forward to it!!!